Pump Fed Central System Planning
Welcome to the Lafferty Equipment Pump Fed Central System Planning Tool
Lafferty Equipment offers all of the equipment (except piping) required to complete the installation of a Pump Fed Central System for foam cleaning and/or sanitizing at Food & Beverage production plants. This tool can be used to plan for up to 2 foaming chemicals and 1 sanitizing chemical at a time. If additional foaming or sanitizing chemicals are desired, use the tool repeatedly for each set of up to 3 chemicals.
- Browse a visual listing of pump fed chemical applicators and rinse equipment, options will include:
- Rinse Stations
- Hose Drop Stations (Multifunction)
- Provide the type and quantity of applicators to be installed.
- Indicate the maximum number of applicators to be run simultaneously.
- If a rinse application will be used, indicate the available water pressure(s) at your facility.
- If you plan to use a Lafferty Pump to draw and pressurize the chemical solution(s), use the default value of 65 PSI. If you are using a different pump, enter the output pressure.
- The piping distance (in feet) between the pump and the farthest applicator.
- Proportioning equipment to dilute chemical concentrates
- Float valve and air-activated solenoids for controlling the supply of solution
- An Air Operated Double Diaphragm (AODD) Pump to draw chemical solution from a storage tank and pressurize the piping system feeding the applicators.
- The internal diameter required for piping to adequately supply the applicator unit(s) furthest from the pump system and all units operating simultaneously.
- Check Valves
- Hose Racks
Watch this video for an overview of central system planning.