Safe Flow Lids™ provide safe and convenient dispensing of chemicals from 1 gallon containers. The threaded lid keeps out contaminants, reduces odors and prevents chemical splashing and spillage. These unique, heavy-duty, machined polypropylene lids attach to chemical suction tubes with a 1/4" hose barb and can be quickly unscrewed and attached to another container or easily removed and stored. Includes a strainer and suction assembly to place inside the chemical container. Available with various lid threads.
- This unique 5-Way model allows up to 5 suction tubes to draw from the same container
- 1/4" hose barbs connect directly to suction tubes to facilitate dispensing
- Safe and convenient way to prevent contaminants from getting into the chemical and to reduce odors
- Minimize the risks from splashing and spillage
- Quickly unscrews from one jug and attaches to another to quickly replace an empty chemical container
- Ideal for Mixing Stations that dilute the same chemical at different flow rates and/or dilution ratios
- Also fits the pull-up spouts on some 5 gallon pails
- 5-Way Safe Flow Lid™
- 14" of 1/4" flexible suction tubing
- Hastelloy strainer
- (5) 1/4" hose barbs
- (4) 1/4" plugs for unused ports
IMPORTANT: 5-Way Safe Flow™ Lids can ONLY be used with Mixing Stations and units with 491402 / 491401 or other spring-loaded check valves.