Rinse Stations are designed for both pre-clean and post-clean rinsing of a variety of surfaces in and around food and beverage plants. Constructed with machined polypropylene and/or stainless steel components, Rinse Stations are designed to withstand demanding environments and can be equipped with optional water-conserving flow restrictors.
- All stainless steel components ensure years of outstanding performance with minimal maintenance.
- Industrial-strength design holds up in tough environments.
- Water pressure / flow-matched trigger guns and nozzles produce hard-hitting, impinging rinse.
Optional Water Conservation Flow Restrictors
- Controls water consumption: Machined stainless steel, in-line flow restrictor limits the amount of water per minute that can be discharged.
- Restrictors, rinse nozzles and trigger guns are matched to the water pressure range to provide maximum results with minimal water use
- Flow restriction stays active even if hose or rinse gun / nozzle are changed or removed.
- Lowers sewer costs due to decreased water usage.