Designed for superior performance and industrial strength use, Lafferty Drum Sticks are a valuable addition to every chemical installation.
- To keep trash out of the chemical concentrate and to guard against spillage or interference, Lafferty Drum Sticks include a polypropylene drum bung adapter, machined to fit both coarse or fine-threaded bung holes.
- Sliding drum bung adapter and tote cover allow for easy depth adjustment of the Drum Sticks
- Chemical / acid resistant polypropylene construction
- 4-Way Drum Sticks are ideal for diluting one chemical to multiple ratios using a multifunction Mixing Station
- Includes (4) 1/4" hose barbs and (3) plugs for unused hose barbs
- Rigid 3/4" polypropylene pipe overcomes problems common with flexible tubing and facilitates high volume pumping
- Hastelloy strainer easily accessible for cleaning
- Choice of Viton or EPDM seals
- Also available: Drum and Tote Sticks for single chemical dispensing with various size hose barbs to accommodate a wide range of flow rates
Chemical management made simpler, neater, cleaner and safer - Lafferty.
IMPORTANT: 4-Way Drum Sticks can ONLY be used with Mixing Stations and units with 491402 / 491401 or other spring-loaded check valves.